I grew up in a wonderful home with an amazing mother. My 2 grandmothers lived close by and we were spoiled by them. One was named Anna and the other Rhea Anna. And so my handle if you will is Granny Ann. Together those 3 women taught me everything and taught me how to love living life by hand. I hope you enjoy the adventure as much as I have.

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

L's quilt

When I started having grandchildren I turned into my mother. They needed to have most of everything handmade. They needed it not me needing to make it. My favorite thing to make them is a quilt. I started out very simple for the first grandchild. Here is his quilt. 


Some quilts are so simple. You just need the right fabrics. This quilt is just one piece of fabric. My favorite "Precious Moments". The backing is flannel. I quilted it with large stitches using crochene thread. The edging is picot. Fun and fast.


 This little quilt is the same thing, just 2 cute fabrics quilted together but with a ruffle edging.

Too bad when I took this picture years ago all I wanted to see were my littles. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment