I grew up in a wonderful home with an amazing mother. My 2 grandmothers lived close by and we were spoiled by them. One was named Anna and the other Rhea Anna. And so my handle if you will is Granny Ann. Together those 3 women taught me everything and taught me how to love living life by hand. I hope you enjoy the adventure as much as I have.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Witch's Dress Hat

I love to dercorate my house for the holidays. My mother made every holiday special for us. This year I found this adorable pattern for a witch hat decoration. It is embroidered on wool felt. The brim of the hat called for rickrack but I didn't want the additional expense so I just used my curved rotary cutter to make the cute edge. This pattern can be found at www.bloomingstitches.com




No comments:

Post a Comment