I grew up in a wonderful home with an amazing mother. My 2 grandmothers lived close by and we were spoiled by them. One was named Anna and the other Rhea Anna. And so my handle if you will is Granny Ann. Together those 3 women taught me everything and taught me how to love living life by hand. I hope you enjoy the adventure as much as I have.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Breakfast Sausage Crescents

I looked in my fridge and saw that I needed to use up some opened cream cheese, a 1/2 lb of sausage and a can of crescent rolls. Later in the day when I was perusing Pinterest I saw a pin of something yummy that looked like I could use all these ingredients.  So I went home and made it. Oh so yum and fun. I can't wait for my next brunch party to serve these little lovelies.

Breakfast Sausage Crescents

1 lb. sausage
2 cans crescent rolls
4 oz. cream cheese
1 cup cheese, grated
Pam or tin foil

Fry sausage. Drain.

Unwrap the crescent rolls. But do not separate.

Pinch diagonal seams together. (See bottom sections.)


Cream the cream cheese by microwaving for a few seconds. Stir until smooth.

Spread a thin layer over the rolls. Don't worry about using all the cream cheese. Too much is not better than to little. Besides if you have a little left over you can always pour a little salsa over it and eat with chips while this lovelies are baking.

Arrange the sausage in an even layer.

Sprinkle with shredded cheese. Cut roll dough in half. Roll into a log. Cut each log into 4 pieces.


Place each piece onto a cookie sheet either sprayed with Pam or lined with foil.
Bake @ 350ยบ F for 10 minutes or until dough starts to turn golden brown. Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment