I grew up in a wonderful home with an amazing mother. My 2 grandmothers lived close by and we were spoiled by them. One was named Anna and the other Rhea Anna. And so my handle if you will is Granny Ann. Together those 3 women taught me everything and taught me how to love living life by hand. I hope you enjoy the adventure as much as I have.

Friday, June 24, 2011

Fruit pizza cupcakes

I love cupcakes. They are like a miniature party just waiting to happen. This is my latest creation: A Fruit Pizza Cupcake.

Fruit Pizza Cupcake

1 Betty Crocker Golden Vanilla Cake mix
1 small pkg instant vanilla pudding
1 1/3 cups water
1/4 cup oil
1/3 cup sour cream
3 eggs

Beat all ingredients for a full 2 minutes on full speed. Prepare cupcake tins by placing liners in them or generously spraying with Pam (I use the butter flavor Pam). If making large cupcakes use a 1/2 cup measuring cup. If making regular sized cupcakes use an ice cream scoop. Bake 18 minutes @ 350ยบ F , regular cupcakes bake in 13 minutes. If you choose to use liners it will take a little longer. When cupcakes are cool frost with Fruit Pizza Topping. Garnish with your favorite fresh fruit.
Fruit Pizza Topping:

1 8 oz. package cream cheese - room temperature
1 8 oz. container Cool Whip - unfrozen
1 cup powdered sugar

Blend until smooth.


No comments:

Post a Comment