I grew up in a wonderful home with an amazing mother. My 2 grandmothers lived close by and we were spoiled by them. One was named Anna and the other Rhea Anna. And so my handle if you will is Granny Ann. Together those 3 women taught me everything and taught me how to love living life by hand. I hope you enjoy the adventure as much as I have.

Friday, June 10, 2011

Scrappy doll quilt




What do you give your sister who has everything, does everything and does them better than you? You give her something that you think you are the first one to think up. A pieced doll quilt. I found out that I wasn't the first but I loved it anyway.









This is the back of the quilt showing the machine quilting. There is something therapeutic about drawing puzzle pieces on fabric and finishing it off with a heart in the middle.









Here is the quilt I had the scrapes from to make T's baby doll quilt.

I liked the little quilt so much I decided to make my little granddaughters baby doll quilts for Christmas. I used scrapes from quilts I had already made them. This is E's baby doll quilt and . . .

. . . here it is lying on top of one of her baby quilts.
This is B's bedspread.


This is B's baby doll quilt.

On the back of the baby doll quilts is quilted in their name.




Backside
A's baby doll quilt





No comments:

Post a Comment