I grew up in a wonderful home with an amazing mother. My 2 grandmothers lived close by and we were spoiled by them. One was named Anna and the other Rhea Anna. And so my handle if you will is Granny Ann. Together those 3 women taught me everything and taught me how to love living life by hand. I hope you enjoy the adventure as much as I have.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Lime Cupcakes

Another recipe from the 'Dreamy' collection. These are really limey but so so delicious.
Lime Cupcakes

1 box golden vanilla cake mix
1 sm. box vanilla instant pudding
3 eggs
3/4 cup water
3/4 c. lime frozen concentrate (straight from the can do not dilute)
1/3 c. oil
green food coloring (5 drops?)

Mix all ingredients for at least 2 minutes. Scoop into well greased muffin tins. Bake 350ºF 13 mins for reg. ccakes, 8 mins for mini ccakes, 18 mins for large. Makes 50 mini, 24 reg. 13 large ccakes.

Frosting:

4 oz. cream cheese room temperature
1/4 cup butter room temperature
1 teaspoon lime zest
juice from 1 lime
4 cups powdered sugar

Divide the sugar in half. Add remaining ingredients to sugar. Beat until smooth. Gradually add remaining sugar. Beating until smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment