I grew up in a wonderful home with an amazing mother. My 2 grandmothers lived close by and we were spoiled by them. One was named Anna and the other Rhea Anna. And so my handle if you will is Granny Ann. Together those 3 women taught me everything and taught me how to love living life by hand. I hope you enjoy the adventure as much as I have.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Diane's Taco Soup

In some ways my life is nothing like my mother's or my grandmothers. It seems like we are always in a hurry. But it is usually good and fun things we are hurrying to like school programs or ballgames. But meal time is still very important and when school begins in the fall and temperatures begin to drop it's a good to bring out all the soup recipes. Here is the easiest one:

2 large cans diced tomatoes
2 cans black beans, not drained
2 cans corn, drained
1 small can green chili peppers, diced
2 Tablespoons onion flakes
1/2 pkg. taco seasoning mix or 2 Tablespoons taco seasoning

In a large pan combine all ingredients. Heat on medium-high heat for at least 15 minutes. Serve with sour cream, Cheddar cheese and chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment