I grew up in a wonderful home with an amazing mother. My 2 grandmothers lived close by and we were spoiled by them. One was named Anna and the other Rhea Anna. And so my handle if you will is Granny Ann. Together those 3 women taught me everything and taught me how to love living life by hand. I hope you enjoy the adventure as much as I have.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Cinnamon Bubble Bread

I don't know if I should call this a breakfast bread, a holiday bread or just dessert. But then I love, love bread and would live on it if I could but I know a need a few fruits and veggies. I wonder if the cinnamon could count as one of those?

Recipe

1 cup milk
1/2 cup oil
1 tsp. salt
1/2 cup sugar
2 Tablespoons instant yeast
2 eggs
4-1/2 cups flour

1 cube butter melted
2 Tablespoons cinnamon
6 Tablespoons sugar

Mix first 7 ingredients to form soft dough kneading about 10 minutes. Let rise until double. Punch
down dough. Combine sugar and cinnamon. Pinch dough off into 1" balls. Dip in butter, roll in cinnamon/sugar mixture. Place in layers in bottom of a greased bundt pan. Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes. Yield: 1
loaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment