I grew up in a wonderful home with an amazing mother. My 2 grandmothers lived close by and we were spoiled by them. One was named Anna and the other Rhea Anna. And so my handle if you will is Granny Ann. Together those 3 women taught me everything and taught me how to love living life by hand. I hope you enjoy the adventure as much as I have.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Teresa's Chicken Pasta Salad

Everyone loves to go to my sister's home. She is the perfect hostess. Her home and garden are always the perfect place of peace and beauty. Her home is always the place we gather for baby showers and bridal showers. Her chicken pasta salad is always on the menu. It's so delicious that everyone is excited to see it on the buffet.

Recipe:

1 large pkg. of bow tie pasta, boiled according to package directions
3 chicken breasts, cooked and diced
1 large can of pineapple tidbits
1 lb of grapes
1 can of cashews, unsalted
1 bunch green onions, diced
1 celery stick, diced
1 recipe Cole Slaw Dressing
Mix all ingredients together pour dressing over, mix well. Can be refrigerated 4-
6 hours before serving. If needed add more dressing to moisten before
serving.

Dressing recipe:

1/2 cup sugar
1 cup mayonnaise
1 Tablespoon rice vinegar
1/4 teaspoon celery seed

Mix all ingredients well. Let sit 5 minutes to dissolve sugar. Stir and pour over salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment