I grew up in a wonderful home with an amazing mother. My 2 grandmothers lived close by and we were spoiled by them. One was named Anna and the other Rhea Anna. And so my handle if you will is Granny Ann. Together those 3 women taught me everything and taught me how to love living life by hand. I hope you enjoy the adventure as much as I have.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Italian Pasta Salad

Summertime and salads are the perfect combination. This salad is especially great for Summertime when you don't want to spend hours cooking or shopping for food. You can just throw anything from your garden into it and it is fantastic.

Recipe

1 12-oz. pkg. pasta, any kind but Rotini is so fun
All or any combination of the following:
Broccoli, chopped
Zucchini, diced
Cucumber, diced
Grape tomatoes
Carrots, diced
Green peppers, diced
Snow peas
Olives, sliced
Cheddar cheese, cubed
Parmesan cheese
1 12-oz. bottle Kraft Zesty Italian (the Zesty one is the best)

Cook pasta according to package directions. Cool pasta. Add remaining
ingredients. Pour most of the dressing over salad, stir well and refrigerate. Before serving sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and add more dressing if desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment