I grew up in a wonderful home with an amazing mother. My 2 grandmothers lived close by and we were spoiled by them. One was named Anna and the other Rhea Anna. And so my handle if you will is Granny Ann. Together those 3 women taught me everything and taught me how to love living life by hand. I hope you enjoy the adventure as much as I have.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Kim's Apple Dip

One day Kim came to my house with a beautiful green apple and this little jar of some carmel colored yumminess. So simple and a great idea for a gift that just says I'm thinking of you.  So make a batch and give half of it away to the first person who comes to your mind. :)

Recipe

8 oz. cream cheese
1 cup light brown sugar
1 1/2 Skor bars, crushed

Mix all ingredients throughly. Let flavors combine. Dip apples or whatever else sounds good.


No comments:

Post a Comment