I grew up in a wonderful home with an amazing mother. My 2 grandmothers lived close by and we were spoiled by them. One was named Anna and the other Rhea Anna. And so my handle if you will is Granny Ann. Together those 3 women taught me everything and taught me how to love living life by hand. I hope you enjoy the adventure as much as I have.

Friday, August 26, 2011

Grandkid's Aprons

 My darling grandchildren are so dear to me. And luckily half of them live just a few doors down. They all love to help me roll out the rolls just I used to help my grandmother make her bread. But I don't remember getting flour all over me. My "littles" get flour all over them.
 So I made each of them an apron. A simple one that doubles as a bib. If we are having Sunday dinner they really need something that will cover all of their Sunday clothes and this apron works perfectly.


Now whenever a new grandbaby is born I will just make them their own apron/bib to add to our collection.



No comments:

Post a Comment