I grew up in a wonderful home with an amazing mother. My 2 grandmothers lived close by and we were spoiled by them. One was named Anna and the other Rhea Anna. And so my handle if you will is Granny Ann. Together those 3 women taught me everything and taught me how to love living life by hand. I hope you enjoy the adventure as much as I have.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Jill's Queso

My friend Jill introduced me to Queso years ago. I love it. The fun part is you start with a base and then add anything that sound good to eat with chips. Here is what mine has evolved into over the years.

Recipe:

32 oz. Velveeta Cheese
16 oz cream cheese
2 cans chili con carne with beans
salsa

Mix all ingredients in a pan on the oven over medium heat or put in a crockpot. When everything has blended together add more salsa to thin. Serve warm over chips or baked potatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment